Singer/actor Kimura Takuya (31) has been chosen as the most popular man in Japan for the 11th year running. The poll was taken by the women’s magazine An-an. Thirteen of the top 20 men are members of the Johnny’s Jimusho talent agency. Inagaki Goro (30) was the only member of SMAP not in the top 10. In second place for the sixth year running was Fukuyama Masaharu (35). Taking the title as most unpopular man for the fourth year in a row is TV personality Degawa Testuro (40), who recently became engaged to marry a former model and race queen.
1. Kimura Takuya (31, singer/actor)
2. Fukuyama Masaharu (35, singer/actor)
3. Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (29, singer/actor)
4. Katori Shingo (27, singer/actor)
5. Tsumabuki Masaru (23, actor)