Japan travel guide, information on Japan and Japanese culture.
In Kinosaki Onsen (Hyogo Prefecture), you can enjoy a magical cherry blossom experience while enjoying the town's seven public onsen and traditional atmosphere. From the end of March to the beginning of April, visitors marvel at sakura trees lining the canals of Kinosaki Onsen and decorating the base of the Izushi Castle ruins.
This cartoon references the Women Only carriages that were first introduced around 2001 as a measure to deal with groping on trains.
Japan Zone Content Selections
There's no better way to declare your love for Japanese style than with a beautiful satin sukajan jacket.
These bomber jackets, with their characteristic images of dragons and tigers, are a staple of street fashion in Japan. Read more...
Japan is already beginning to gear up for perhaps the most spectacularly beautiful part of the year. Hanami season is when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom across the country and people head out in their millions to celebrate.
Their presence is fleeting, which only adds to the romantic notion that they represent the beauty and impermanence of life itself. Read more...
Planning a trip to Japan?
Browse our extensive sightseeing guide to the whole country, with information on all the major sights.
Japan Zone has a wide variety of useful information for the traveler.
Sites We Like
- TEiJ - Teaching English in Japan
- InstaCasino – Play casino games and win millions in your browser!
- Try the biggest free casino site in Norway by pressing the link!
- Play 100's of free slots at this Swedish online casino site!
- Get to know more about Japanese online gambling カジノオンライン with CasinoHEX.jp!
- You find the best guide to Japanese online casino on Casinomir
- Visit the bonus guide casino-bonus.com for the latest offers.
- Casino in Japanese is called カジノオンライン, go to casinoonline.casino/ja/ for more info.